Brunette

Brunette

Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Sickness

Guess who's sick now.

Yup.  Me.

It was bound to happen, I guess.

It's just fun times all around here.

My husband and I are like two ships passing in the night (we seriously never see each other anymore!), my house has basically become a pit stop, and my kindergartener is, as usual, non-stop. Busy, busy, busy.

But I'm thankful today that we have jobs and schedules and responsibilities because that means we are living.  I may be sick, but I have access to Benadryl and Claritin and cough syrup.  There are so many people in our world who are sick and who are dying, and that breaks my heart.  My issues are minor in comparison.

So today I'm going to focus on the good.  We are alive.  We have each other.  We are stable.  We can do this.

Can't stop.  Won't stop.

What are YOU thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are sick, BB. I hope you will be feeling better soon. THANK YOU for easing me out of my "poor me, woe is me/sad party" mood. I have much to be thankful for - and I need to keep my eyes and heart open. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the BEST attitude! I always read your posts and come away in a better mood. Either because of something funny, or something uplifting and so true. I am definitely a complainer at times but I need to remember that my issues are SO minor compared to the issues some others face!

    ReplyDelete