Brunette

Brunette

Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Funny Friday - Chelsea & Kristin

Sorry for the late post today!  I am VERY behind!

Anyway, today's "Funny Friday" clip is of two of my favorite women -- Chelsea Handler and Kristin Chenoweth.  This is from 2012 when Kristin was a guest on "Chelsea Lately."  I know some people find Kristin annoying because of her voice, but I just love her.  I think she is absolutely adorable, and her talent is out of this world!  I actually recently read Kristin's autobiography, A Little Bit Wicked,  and it made me like her even more.

She's the cutest in this clip, too, and had me giggling the whole time!  Enjoy and have a great weekend!  (We're expecting more rain, but that's fine by me.  I love it!)


(source: YouTube)

2 comments:

  1. Hi BB - hope you're doing good. Thanks for the funny video. It helped to cheer me up. i hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them! I didn't know Kristin Chenoweth had written a book...might have to read it!

    ReplyDelete