Brunette

Brunette

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Meal Monday - 4/27/15

Because I haven't been eating anything overly exciting these past few days, today I'm sharing one of my FAVORITE go-to recipes.  The spring weather here hasn't been exactly spring-like; in fact, it's been downright cold lately!  I just want to use our grill and sit outside for dinner, but I have a feeling that's still a little while off.  If it's still a bit chilly where you are and you want a quick, easy, and comforting meal, try this one.  It's delicious! 


(photo directly from www.fortheloveofcooking.net)

Just FYI: I've made it with both a chuck roast and an eye roast, and both work well.  I swear it comes out perfect every time!  We usually have it with mashed potatoes and glazed carrots.  My five-year-old LOVES it!  Next time I make it, I'll have to remember to take a picture.

Check out other recipes on that site, too.  There are so many I've used and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment