Brunette

Brunette

Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Fallon Friday - 5/15/15

Let's get something out of the way first.  I love me some Neil Patrick Harris.  I've loved him since he was Doogie Howser.

 
I used to want Neil Patrick Harris to be my boyfriend.  Then this happened...
 
That's not me, by the way.  But that was exactly my reaction.  So now I want NPH to be my brother.  I'm an only child and have always wanted an older brother.  And I think Neil would want to be my brother, so it's a win-win all around.  Don't you think?  I do.  I mean, after all, he is legendary.


Okay, so for today's "Fallon Friday," I'm featuring Mr. Legendary himself in a game of Catchphrase with Jimmy and a married couple from the audience.  I literally laughed out loud several times during this clip - so much so that my husband yelled in from the other room to make sure I was okay since I sound like I'm dying when I laugh.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did:



Oh, and three more things before you go:

1)  I'll be back after the weekend with an all new "Meal Monday" post.

2)  If you don't already use Ebates when you shop online, DO IT.  I signed up several months ago and it's the best thing ever.  You basically accumulate cash every time you shop online and then Ebates sends you a check with the money you've earned... you know, so you can shop more.  I love it.  And I would love for you to use my referral link below to sign up!  Thanks in advance if you do!


3)  Neil Patrick Harris can do ANYTHING.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OMG can I just say I LOVE that you have FALLON FRIDAYS!!! I love Jimmy Fallon and DVR him every night!! Let's be friends!! :) Make this a link-up...i'd totally join! HA!! Love NPH too!! Love that meme...LOL Your blog is awesome...FOLLOWING!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! Maybe I will try this as a link-up sometime. I've never done a link-up so I'd have to figure it out... but that's a great idea!! :-)
      Thanks so much for stopping by, friend!

      Delete
  2. I DVR Fallon every single night. Love him. One of my short-term goals is to get tix to his show. Did you watch the episode with Christina Aguilera recently when she played Wheel of Impressions and she did Britney singing This Little Piggy? Funniest. Thing. Ever. Miss you! We'll have to get the little guys together soon for a play date.

    ReplyDelete