Brunette

Brunette

Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

FUNNY Friday

You know I love me some Jimmy Fallon, but there are so many great clips that make me laugh that, I think - from now on - my "Fallon Friday" posts will now be called "Funny Friday" so that the clips are more wide-ranging.  Don't worry - Jimmy Fallon will still be featured often!  I just didn't want to limit myself.

With that said, I wanted to share this throwback clip from The Ellen Show today.  If you watch Ellen, you know that she loves to scare people.  That's my biggest fear if I ever appear on her show.  (I don't know what I'd appear on her show for, but I would be worried the whole time that she would prank me if I did.)

Anyway, here's a clip when she scared Taylor Swift.  It cracks me up every time I watch it.  Hope you laugh as much as I did!



Have a great weekend and see you back here Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday BB! Oh, I had tears in my eyes with this clip, and nearly choked on my salad too! When someone scares me I usually scream - loudly. Taylor hit the floor so fast, and hard... then they laughed so hard, they couldn't stand. Great clip!

    Have a great weekend -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have totally been me, although I'm sure I would have hurt myself somehow! :-)
      Enjoy your weekend!
      BB

      Delete